Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite) is a cloud-based productivity suite for your business that helps you get work done from anywhere on any device.
More than 5 million businesses use Google Workspace (G Suite, Google Meet, etc..)
Professional email addresses, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Plus create, edit and share files on the go from your phone, laptop or tablet.
Look professional with Gmail. Get custom email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and more than 30 GB of inbox storage. Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
Smart scheduling with Google Calendar Schedule meetings at times that work for everyone. Get reminders directly in your Gmail inbox.
Store and share in the cloud with Google Drive Save work files in Google Drive, access them from any device. Collaborate in real time.
You are never alone with 24/7 support — you are only ever one phone call away from Google experts
Starting at $6 CAD per user, per month, you can bring your team together with professional email, online storage, video meetings (Google Meet) for up to 100 participants and more.
The question below obtained from Google will help you with your decision:
- Which email platform do you use?
- Do you have owned or leased servers?
- Why don’t you have an email with your own domain?
- Have you considered the benefits if your email was @mycompany.com (http://mycompany.com/)?
- Does your company have problems with spam, data loss or instability in the network connection?
- Does your company have a cloud storage solution?
- Would you like to ensure the safety of your data?
- Do your employees waste a lot of time performing IT tasks?
- Would you like to have the IT services of a big company without investing in infrastructure or maintenance?
- Are there communication failures among your employees?
- Would you like to give your team the tools to increase productivity and effectiveness?
- Does your company have employees working in the field or working from home and who need to keep in constant communication?
- Do your employees use an online calendar that can update in real-time to organize their activities?
- Would you like access to your documents, or email your company from anywhere and from any device, even when traveling?
- Do you need to have control of changes and make edits to important documents?
- Does your company need large storage capacity?
- Gives you a professional custom email (email@example.com)
- Allows you to access documents in the cloud with over 30GB of storage
- Helps you work faster from anywhere and from any device
- Allows you to host Google Meet meetings online with 100+ participant video meetings + recording
- One pager G Suite benefits Canada
- One pager G Suite benefits USA
- Secure, smart, simple collaboration in the cloud.
- All useful apps to manage your small business in one place from same provider with 24/7 support
- Slick and extremely fast apps like gmail, google groups
- You can set them up yourself with no knowledge of IT
- Cost efficient
- Easy to use as most people already use gmail and other google products.
- 24/7 Support: If you call or email Google anytime , they will help you set it up very quickly and get you ready.
- Get 20% off Google Workspace G-Suite Google Meet Business Plan(AMERICAS, Email us for more): L9H9N6LGCUE49VU (Contact us for more AMERICAS business plan code)
- Get 20% off Google Workspace G-Suite Google Meet Standard Plan with any of the following codes (AMERICAS only, Email us for more): 96DT36TM449F3X
What is Google workspace (G Suite)?
Google Workspace (G Suite) is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Here are some highlights:
Business email for your domain Look professional and communicate as firstname.lastname@example.org. Gmail’s simple features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device
Check emails, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more, whether you’re at work, at home or on the move. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more.