The contract opportunity details are as follows:
Requisition Closing Date and Time: 18-Nov-2016 02:00:00 PM (MT)
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact: Send your most recent resume at info@DjamgaTech.com
• Adhere to existing Company established policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and practices.
• User account (ID) creations, maintenance and deletions for access to network resources.
• Maintenance of Exchange email resources such as mailboxes, distribution groups, Global Address List updates and related services.
• Implement and maintain user security and folder permissions.
• Provide adhoc reporting of same.
• Manage security group membership to provide access to files and folders for network applications and shared data.
• File and folder moves, restructuring and permission setting.
• Respond and resolve customer incidents/service requests pertaining to Domain and Exchange administration.
• Some project work as required.
• Development and modification of domain and exchange administration documentation, processes and guidelines.
• Assist in active directory clean up as necessary.
• Migration of ministry independent domains (user accounts, security groups and data) to the Company’s domain using Quest Migration Manager tools.
The proposed resource must meet or exceed one of the following combinations of education or certification and experience in the resource role:
• University graduation in Computer Science management or a related discipline and two years related experience;
• two-year diploma in Computer Technology or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution and four years related experience;
• a one-year certificate in Computer Technology or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution and five years related experience;
• a currently active professional certification or accreditation in a related discipline from a recognized issuing body and five years related experience
Experience using Windows 2008 Active Directory to manage all objects for a large scale environment (over 1000 users)
Experience creating local and global security groups and applying permissions to access files, folders and resources on Windows 2008 servers
Experience using Microsoft Exchange 2010 Administrator to manage email accounts, shared mailboxes, distribution lists, and public folders
Experience with a problem tracking software and process work flow such as, BMC Remedy AR System
Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Services (BES) Activations
A strong understanding of New Technology File System Permissions and best practices (must be demonstrated at interview)
Available for interview in person in Edmonton
Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as required
Must be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills (must be demonstrated at interview)
Excellent communication skills
A proven ability to function on an individual basis and in a team/group environment are required (must be demonstrated at interview)
Experience with 3rd party utilities such as Script Logic Security Explorer 3 years
Experience creating accounts using ADS and/or Quest Active Roles Server 3 years
Experience with scripting tools, such as Powershell 1 year
Experience with LDAP Query software (rADium) 3 years
Experience with Robocopy 3 years
Experience with BMC ITSM 8.1 or higher 1 year
Experience migrating Security Identifiers for user objects, and groups from one domain to another 3 years
Experience with Remote Access software (VPN, Citrix) 1 year
Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 suite, Office 365 3 years
Experience with mobile devices, IOS and Android devices, specifically iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Blackberry 10 3 years
Familiarity with the GOA IT infrastructure, business direction, strategies, shared service initiatives and/or applications 3 years
Experience working in the Government of Alberta Domain environment or an environment of equivalent size and complexity Yes/No